Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Team Liddell blog: Brad Tavares on episode No. 2 of “The Ultimate Fighter 11”

What's up MMAjunkie.com? Just have a little faithI'm back for the second week of my "The Ultimate Fighter 11" blog, and I hope you guys enjoyed the first edition.I got a lot of positive feedback on the first blog, soput all this behind us I definitely appreciate you guys reading and responding.
Now the second episode openswarm hand with us pulling up to "The Ultimate Fighter" house. It was directly after the preliminary round fights, so everybody was still pretty pumped up about their wins. Some guys were hurting a little more than others, but everyone was happy to be there. She is the love of my life
When we pulled up to the house, a lot of guys sprinted up the stairs to get a room. I thought to myself, "I'm going to get a bed no matter what," so I was honestly the last one to walk up to the house. I really didn't care. What do you want from the future?
I kind of wanted to be in the same room or near the same room with Jamie Yager, Kris McCray and Kyle Noke because I had kind of already made friends with them. We still didn't know what the teams were going to look like, but I got along with those guys pretty well early on.
When I got up there, it was Yager and McCray in a room. The bedrooms were two to a room in one side of the house. In the other side of the house, there were like five beds in one room and a little fireplace and a wall separating the other two beds in that room. So there were seven beds in one big room. I knew I didn't want to stay on that side. That's too many people in a little space.
While I was the last one in the house, not all of the beds had been taken, so I found one that worked for me. I ended up staying in a room with Nick Ring between Yager and McCray and Noke and Kyacey Uscola. The reason why I chose my bed was not only was it near my boys, but because B.J. Penn's picture was right there on the wall. I figured I might as well sleep right under a fellow Hawaiian. It was like he was looking over me. It was pretty cool.It also ended up working out because Court McGee ended up in the big room, and Court McGee turned out to be the worst snorer in the world. I'm glad I didn't get in that room!As for the house itself, I walked in, and I was like, "Wow. This is a big, nice house." It was really big and spacious compared to where I was living before. I guess every couple of seasons they switch up the house. Our house was the same house they used for "The Ultimate Fighter 7: Team Forrest vs. Team Rampage," the season that Amir Sadollah won, and they tore the house up. That's when they ripped the banister down and all that crazy stuff.he only thing I wished we had was a basketball court. I was so looking forward to that. I thought, "Oh, I'll be able to pass the time easily with a basketball court. I'll go out there and shoot some hoops, play some games with the boys." But we walked in there, and I went to go look for it, and it wasn't there.
The first night was pretty laid back. Everybody pretty much got along. We were all just hanging out all over the place because we wanted to use everything that was there: the pool table, shuffleboard. We all ended up in the hot tub eventually. And because we had all just fought, now we could all eat. We opened up the refrigerator, and it was full of food, so we just starting cooking random things. It was pretty fun. It was like kids in a candy store.http://www.pivotlog.net/forum
http://forum.gamesradar.it
http://www.em08.eu/forum
http://hebforum.apnea.co.il
http://campers.windzin.com