Thursday, July 15, 2010

ambitious girl

i am an outgoing , ambitious girl, that is what others decribe me , though I do find i am not so outgoing as they think, yet i do have lots to say when we are getting familiar. i am a helpful person, even go out of my way to help others.Some say i must have some intention,I say:"no, I donot have it, nike tnI am just happy to give somebody a hand. in spare time, i will have some self-study, because we are young , we should keep learning, keep going, to be better and better.
Career Objective:cheap nfl jerseys
I have been wokring as a primary teacher for almost three years.ed hardy shirtsI teach English from grade 3 to grade 6.I ran into many problems at first.later on, I solve the problems little by little. In my spare time, I often read New Concept English as well as business English,for I want to enhance my English ability. Though I am working ,nfl football jerseys yet I am still pursuing What I dream of, that is to be an interpreter.ed hardy clothesI believe what I have done are all worthwhile, they'd be paid back sooner or later.I do believe.
this is my shirt
polo
polo shirts 1